Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Faith abounds

Even though I have a better and closer picture of this Marian grotto, I wanted to share this one with a wider view to show the faith of the people. I took this on Sunday on my way to Mass:


A claim of great significance for Pamplona is the spot where St Ignatius of Loyola fell in battle after he was hit with a cannonball. He did not know it at the time but it would be the beginning of his conversion experience, which would lead into The Discernment of Spirits, The Spiritual Exercises, founding the Society of Jesus, and ultimately sainthood. Here is a monument on the spot where he fell:


Finally, this is the first time I visited the cathedral. More to come later:


Be a saint. What else is there?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! We would love to see more as you have time. You’re in the Paxton family daily rosary🙏 God Bless and Keep You!

    ReplyDelete